On the night before Full Frontal, you are cordially invited to Async's "International Show n' Tell". If you'd like to take a 5-minute slot, to tell us about a project, a technique or a story, please let us know. (Check out last year's event for some inspiration).
Anyway, if you'd like to just attend, please sign up on the Lanyrd event page. See you there.
[Update]: The demos
- Pete Goodman; 5 projects in 5 minutes (Browser Breakout, Canvas Letters, Ghetto Blaster, Spotify Remote, Boris).
- Yves Van Goethem; how we track front-end errors at SoundCloud, what tools we use and how useful they are.
- Rebecca Murphey; Mulberry, an open-source HTML/CSS/JS framework for rapidly scaffolding, testing, and deploying mobile apps on Android and iOS.
- Daniel: using the DataSift API.
- Mark Kirby; how we created the Chrome Web app, Tesco Food, which is written with backbone.js and hosted locally.
- Thomas Parslow; our new JSONPatch library, and maybe talk a little about RESTful APIs and the HTTP PATCH verb
- Mike de Boer; Cloud9 IDE, one year on.